Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Makeup Show Chicago! (Blogger Event)



What: The Makeup Show Chicago 2011
When: Sunday and Monday, June 12-13 2011Where: Venue One in Chicago, IL
Extra Day: Blogger Event on Saturday, June 12, 2011

What an amazing weekend it was! I have to keep this a bit short, because my daughter is about to wake up from her nap, I feel it haha! So only a few photos!

Saturday afternoon, my friend Namita drove in from Nebraska to spend the weekend with me and attend TMS! As soon as she got there, she freshened up, and we left to the Blogger event at Venue One. We arrived a bit late, but we got in just in time for James Vincent to talk about his favorite products at TMS. Let me tell you, this man is greatly talented! HE was sooo kind and put together a gift bag full of the goodies! We got tons of stuff from Ruby Kisses, OCC, Makeup Forever, Stila, and many other companies!



After the blogger event, Namita an I went out to dinner with Koren (enkoremakeup) and Elessa (pursebuzz) at Rockbottom! Yummy food, drinks, and dessert! It was a super fun night! And they found out that we weren't "ICE CREAM" LOL!!


Stay tuned for more!
Coming soon.. Day One at TMS!

xo Sophia!

No comments:

Post a Comment