Thursday, March 20, 2014

Motives and Makeovers.

Hello Beauties!
This week I want to share with you what I did last Saturday! My friend Cortni and I decided that we were going to be vendors at a great brunch event that was being held to celebrate women! How fun, right? We set up shop at about 11:30am and the brunch started at about 12pm! It was our first event, but we had so much fun! Not only were we showing these women how great Motives Cosmetics works on all different skin tones and types, but how to work with the products too!

If you are interested in checking out the products, check out my friend's website and you can find a link to to cosmetics line! Clickity-Click Here!

The night before the event Cortni and I decided to go visit Ely! We wanted to do a fun night of pizza, wine, movies, and of course makeup! We did a mini transformation in the bathroom haha! So there are photos of the out come below too!

And of course what is a blog post without photos! Enjoy! By the way, the photos are out of order, so I sowwies! And please excuse my ammature photography skills, haha!





























Until next time Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment