Monday, June 23, 2014

I Have A Split Personality!

....?

I kid.

Okay, what I really meant was, I have two social network personalities!

So back when I started to network myself (not very successfully), I was only known as Be Sophiacated. Not only was it a nickname that I gave myself from MySpace days, but I decided that it was a great way to brand myself as a makeup artist. So into the social network I went as Be Sophiacated everywhere!

After a few years of studying and wanting to change my health, I finally decided to actually do something about it for real this year (insert applause). So I decided that I wanted to create a new account on Instagram, dedicated to that. So I can up with my other social network personality "SheSaidShed". It is my account dedicated to all things fitness. Working out, eating right, hilarious fitness memes, and following inspirational people who has changed theirs lives for the better.

So after juggling two accounts for so long, which can be a pain in the bootay. I really wanted a place where I would be free to talk about both, and more. So I have decided to turn my makeup blog, into a blog about life. I know I tried to do that before, but my life was just so boring then, haha!

I feel as if, after dedicating more time to fitness, I have more time to do things! It should be the other way around, but when you eat right and workout on a regular basis, you have more energy, and just feel as if you can conquer the world!

So let me introduce to you, my new blog! It's about life, and living it to my fullest! and hopefully I can give you some insight on how someone like me, who had no time, manages time better being a full time worker, workout phen, clean eating, makeup junkie, single mother of a toddler, all while still leaving time for me.

So seriously, follow me on this journey!

And if you are interested in checking out my workout IG click here. I post my workouts every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment